MCP E-Liquids is a small Atlanta based company dedicated to providing premium, full-flavor vape liquid to customers at a reasonable price. When many of us first started vaping, it was to quit smoking cigarettes and hopefully save some money. However, the latter is nearly impossible when many of the big juice companies charge $20 and sometimes even $30 for a 30mL bottle ($0.66 – $1.00/mL). If you are a serious vaper, you know how easy it is to plow through 30mL of liquid in a day or two. This can quickly make vaping significantly more expensive than smoking ever was.
While we know that MCP E-Liquids is not the very cheapest vape juice supplier out there, we do believe that we provide the best quality product in our price range. If you have ever tried some of the super discount brands, you know what we’re talking about. What good is a cheap bottle of juice if tastes awful?
Our price points are, and always will be as follows:
- 10mL Bottles: $4 ($0.40/mL)
- These 10mL bottles really are closer to 12mL…..
- 30mL Bottles: $10 ($0.30/mL)
- 180mL Bottles: $50 ($0.277/mL)
At this price we can promise high-quality, full flavor vape liquid made from only the best ingredients available. We use only 100% Pure, Food-Grade, USP, Kosher Vegetable Glycerine (VG) and 100% Pure, Food-Grade USP, Kosher Propylene Glycol (PG). We do not utilize any flavorings that are not PG based. We never have and never will utilize any flavorings that do not have published lab tests proving they are free from Diacetyl (and related diketones), Acetoin, and Acetyl Propionyl. These potentially harmful ingredients are surprisingly still quite commonly used in the vaping industry. Our unwillingness to use flavorings with these components has made our recipe creation process more complicated and time-consuming, but the end product and peace of mind is well worthwhile.
All of our liquid is available in 3 different mix types:
- 50/50 VG/PG: This mix provides moderate vapor production, and a decent throat hit that many ex-smokers still desire. 50/50 Juice usually requires less steeping time to reach peak flavor as it has a higher PG concentration.
- 70/30 VG/PG: This mix type is the most common in the vaping industry. Excellent vapor production, a smoother inhale, and excellent flavor. With a little less PG than a 50/50 mix, 70/30 Juice may require additional steeping time to reach peak flavor, but usually tastes great immediately after mixing.
- Max VG: The highest VG concentration possible without deviating from the established flavor percentages in our recipes. As our recipes vary, the percentage of VG in a Max VG juice will also vary (for example, our Blueberry Cheesecake in Max VG is 72.5% VG, while our regular strength Menthol in Max VG is 96.5% VG). We know that “Max VG” can be misleading in the vaping industry (sometimes intentionally so) and for this reason every Max VG bottle we sell will be clearly labeled with the exact VG concentration.
All of our liquid is available in 5 different nicotine concentrations:
- 0 mg/mL: NO NICOTINE. While the FDA still requires us to label these bottles with a warning statement that it contains nicotine, any 0mg bottle we sell is in fact nicotine-free.
- 1.5 mg/mL: A less common nicotine strength, this is a great step between 3mg and 0mg.
- 3 mg/mL: The most popular.
- 6 mg/mL: A little stronger.
- 12 mg/mL: Strong. We do not recommend this concentration of nicotine to be used in sub-ohm devices.
We do our best to keep a large amount of inventory on hand, but many bottles are made-to-order. For this reason, some juice may require additional steeping time to reach peak flavor.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at Sales@mcpeliquids.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Thank you for your patronage, and keep vaping!
– MCP E-Liquids